søndag 23. juni 2019

Mixpia online store

Reklame:

Hello! I was contacted by the Mixpia online store to present to you yours virtual store and yours products. I took a look at the store and found many beautiful products there.

I really don't know Mixpia and I never bought something there. But one thing I can say is that there are many temptations in that store. I was simply amazed by so much variety of cheap casual dresses that I had to put some of them in my store favorites. Below are two dresses that I really liked. They are very stylish and I think they are comfortable.


Olá! Eu fui contatada pela loja on-line Mixpia para apresentar a vocês sua loja virtual e os seus produtos. Eu dei uma olhadinha na loja e encontrei muitos produtos lindos lá.

Realmente eu não conheço a  Mixpia e nunca comprei lá. Mas uma coisa posso dizer é que há muitas tentações na nessa loja. Fiquei simplesmente impressionada com tanta variedade de vestidos casuais baratos que eu tive que colocar alguns deles nos meus favoritos da loja. Abaixo tem dois vestidos que gostei muito. Eles são muito estilosos e me parecem confortáveis.


Sexy One-Shoulder Lace Short-Sleeved Dress

Stylish Casual Solid Color V-Neck Pocket Loose Dress

Here we are in the summer and nothing better than to find beautiful and sexy women swimwear for this station! And how many sexy and stylish swimwear for women at Mixpia! I loved this bikini and that swimsuit that are in the photos below. What do you think?

Aqui estamos no verão e nada melhor do que encontrar roupas de banho para mulheres que as deixe bonitas para esta estação! E quantas roupas de banho sexy e elegante na Mixpia! Adorei esse biquíni e o maiô que estão nas fotos abaixo. O que acham?

Black/White Bikini High Waist Swimwear

Sexy Solid Color Ring Buckle Bikini Split Bathing Suit

So, did you like the products I showed you? There are these and many more gorgeous products at Mixpia!

Então, gostaram do produtos que lhes mostrei? Tem esses e muito mais produtos lindos na Mixpia!

6 kommentarer: